Happy Birthday Oliver!!!
Q&As with Oliver’s mommy, Emily:
Oliver has 4 teeth, stands & crawls, feeds himself, and is a pro at turning off the lights
What is Oliver’s favorite:
- Cartoon/movie – Mickey Mouse Club House and any Lego Movie
- Book – Sesame Street Nighty Night
- Toy – Big stuffed elephant
- Person – in love with his dada
- Color – hasn’t identified a favorite one yet
- Food – loves sweet potatoes and any kind of pasta. That kid LOVES pasta noodles!
- Activity/thing to do – he loves to play peek a boo and climb the stairs (supervised of course)
If you could only use ONE word to describe Oliver’s personality, what would that word be?
Without limitation of words, how would you describe Oliver’s personality?
Oliver is a very observant baby. He watches everything you do. He’s a very happy baby. He smiles all the time and just loves to be loved.
What do you love most about Oliver?
His sweet little personality
What do you find funniest about Oliver?
His facial expressions are so grown-up. He’s like a little man in a babies body.
What are some additional fun facts about Oliver?
He loves to FaceTime his MeeMaw. He loves to go for walks in his stroller. He crawls really fast to the bathroom when he hears the water running for his bath.